While you might make fun of editor-in-chief being editor-at-large, he’s inspired a whole lot of people. Following his self-imposed ‘recusement’ from office for the next 6 months, some others have had the courage to do the same. Inside sources confirmed that these will be announced to the public shortly. Initials have been used to protect the privacy of the ‘victims’.
- Govt. officials won’t tap phones of common people for at least another 6 months.
- SK will try being human and won’t drive any SUV for 6 months.
- SS won’t use a handkerchief for 2, 5 or 6 months (yet to fix the actual number). Mundu/lungi can be used to wipe hands after a hearty meal.
- GM will not bet in any cricket match for 6 months. Anyway IPL is after 6 months only.
- VM will pay salaries of his employees for the last 6 months. Only the last 6 months.
- BSY will not merge is party with the opposition, no wait, he will merge his party…no I think he won’t. Well, he’s undecided about what he won’t do for the next 6 months.
- NM and RG together have decided not to fight with each other at independent rallies for the next 3 months. Two of them, so 3 months each.
- AAP won’t collect any funds from public for 6 months. Legally.
- AG will not interrupt anyone for 6 minutes.
- MMS will speak for the next 6 months continuously.
You know what, am so touched by these great personalities, I have decided not to drink for the next 6 months. Its an unconditional break. Hope you respect my privacy on this one and not ask any more questions. Will form a committee if need be.