This mail pretty much sums up my stint at one of the best NGOs I have been associated with.
Dearest Sandeep Nanu.The last 17 months at Dream A Dream would not have been the same without you!! You brought life to the communications department at Dream A Dream.I cant even count the number of times i have bugged you for each of these :-
- How do I open the website ?
- Please read and edit this mail for me
- Please proof read this
- Does this poster look fine?
- Is this post on FB good enough?
- Please come up with a title for this campaign
- Please run for Dream A Dream
- Please donate
- Please raise funds for Dream A Dream
- Please edit this and make it beautiful
- Please drop us to the nearest ice cream parlour
- Please come up with a campaign
- Please get all your friends and family to donate and slowly but steadily lose all your friends so you end up hanging out only with people from Dream A Dream
- Please take us for lunch
- Please convert the format of this file
- You actually beat KAM? How could you?
- Please make dreamadream.me
- Please make dreamadream.me AWESOME
- Please take a picture of us and make us look like we graduated
- Is this how its done?
- Why am I so lost?
- How do you spell this word?
- What does ‘young people’ really mean?
- and of course, UNLOCK A SMILE …now…and some more…and more…:D
Make sure you keep your phone on LOUD! I will be calling you AGAIN, for all of the above .I got only one thing to say in Mallu style…Aiyo Nanu pogalle!