Five sure shot indicators that my prime is behind me.
- “What’s up dude?” sometimes gets the reply “Not much, uncle”.
- “Mixing drinks” these days mean whether to add soda or water or coke to my whiskey.
- When someone asks me “Why did you delete your FB profile?”, my reply starts with “Today’s generation…”
- I am not excited about a beta version of iOS and quickly roll back to the previous version.
- My barber after a haircut asks “Color karoon?”. The same guy who had once asked “Sir, mein aapko spice karoon?” (referring to spiking).
How I wish I turned into Bane and replied – “I will burn Smart Guy Men’s parlour (Even if you have diverse business offerings), then you will have my permission to dye”.